Thursday, September 1, 2016

They just make me feel brave.

Yellow gloves. They give you magical powers to clean stuff like this
ewwww
And this
And…
Garbage created:
Proof that once upon a time, someone lived here who actually cleaned.
It may have been long ago…
Toilet covers anyone?
AFTER!
Thomas and I worked together for 2 hours and then I spent another couple hours finishing up. Also did the linen closet.
And filled some more bags - this time donate. Lotsa mustard and avacado.
One cockroach. Dying. Muahahaha ha. I took a short video of it wiggling its legs but don't know how to put that on the blog. :)
I'm hoping the shower (broken water heater) will feel less cold now. Oh wait, no, I actually just decided I love cold showers. So refreshing. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bec you're getting so much hard work done!! Kudos to you the place will be a showpiece when you guys are done! Miss you so much. Love you sis <3