Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April Fool

So, back on April 1st (was I paying attention to what day it was? No. I did however remember to call my mom, it's her birthday...), Maile came home from school and handed me the following note:



First of all, I realize I really SHOULD have been paying closer attention. It was April Fool's Day, after all. But I think I was doing some work stuff, maybe editing video or something when Maile brought me the note.

I was pretty angry at Maile. And impressed that she pulled it off without her typical giggle fit, not even a smile. Maybe I shouldn't be impressed with her acting ability...

Anyhow, the thing that I'd like to point out is this:



Yes. She had HELP. AND encouragement.

So, fast forward a coupla weeks. Maile comes home with news that she has to write a report on a planet in the solar system. She was chosen to do Pluto.

Light bulb.

"Of COURSE I'll help you, Maile. And you're gonna help me, too..."

No comments: