Saturday, April 4, 2009

5 Minutes of Fame(?)

So...

IF you happened to own a Nintendo Wii...

and IF you happened to purchase the recently released Dance Dance Revolution: Disney Grooves video game (comes with 2 dance pads right now)...

and IF you happened to just check out the Credits....

and IF you happened to actually watch ALL the Credits...

and IF you happened to pay special attention to the credits on the song "He Mele No Lilo" ...

you might see the name of the guy who sang that track, and you might say "Hey, I know that guy!"

6 comments:

DBA said...

Do I know that guy? Is his name Thomas?

Thomas said...

maybe

Anonymous said...

are you famous and have been hiding all this time??

Thomas said...

hmm...i think that's why i said specifically in my title "5 minutes"

Ray said...

wow - I need your autograph. Wanna give my daughter voice lessons?

1snappyfamily said...

That is super cool! Congrats on your 5 minutes......may it lead to more minutes... =)